chapter 2: 47 things to know

6.24.2007

1. i love my husband, but don't treat him with enough gratitude and positivity
2. i love my daughters, but wish I could be a better Mom
3. i actually enjoy cooking and really love eating
4. i love reading other peoples' blogs
5. i really want a puppy
6. sugar is my greatest addiction next to the computer
7. i really dislike inconsideration
8. For the most part, I hate the phone and usually don't answer if I don't know the number
9. i want to author a book
10. Somewhere, part of me wants to be a triathlete
11. Fear holds me back
12. i'm very cowardly
13. i love popsicles
14. i love non-alcoholic mixed drinks
15. i love receiving gifts
16. i love mail
17. i want to be someone that inspires others to be/do better
18. About 1000th of me is sad that I don't live in Utah, closer to my family
19. There are many things that I wish I could do once and be perfect at them
20. i truly believe the worst part about having a child is all that you experience afterward (like contractions, lack of sleep and needing stool softeners, not the baby)
21. i spend too much time worrying about what others think of me or how I can please them
22. i daydream too much
23. i don't shave my legs enough
24. i haven't painted my toenails in a long time
25. Sometimes I really wonder, "What's the point?"
26. i'm lazy
27. i wish I could find a hobby that could be a part-time job from home on the computer
28. Much of my life is lived where I think, "What if?"
29. i don't really know what happiness is and maybe I do, but I don't accept it
30. i'm glad that I don't have so much drama in my life anymore
31. As I write this, I am very worried that others might think negative things about me
32. i wish i could flip houses
33. i start many projects and don't finish them
34. i have a money spending problem and try to overindulge my family
35. i always regret not getting what i really want the first time for sake of saving money
36. i don't like to wear socks
37. i hate being left out or uninvited
38. i have a hard time when friends and family don't treat me how i think they should
39. i wish i had a best girlfriend
40. my greatest weaknesses lies in my thoughts
41. i shouldn't watch tv
42. i waste a lot of time
43. i need many hours of sleep
44. being real and putting myself out there is very scary
45. i wish that i had finished more school before i had my girls
46. i wish that i had went to cosmotology school
47. i wish people valued my opinion and acted upon it

0 comments: