chapter 23 : the lack thereof

10.18.2007

i'm tired. recently, i've been staying up too late doing nothing of any real meaning. my eyes want to close, but i keep them open with invisible toothpicks and lots of blinks.
then truth slaps me in the face:
I HAVE NO SELF-CONTROL.
this also eludes to the fact that the more sleep i get, the nicer and more kind i am. poor Husband! moving onto my next point...if it's edible, sweet and in front of me, my brain thinks i must eat it. unfortuanetly, my still puffified, baby belly, butt and thighs know otherwise and you know that i don't look good in anything form fitting any more.
but what to do? i know in my mind that i shouldn't eat junk, but i can't stop myself. i have plenty of motivation, but it all goes out the window when the special treat is in front of me. i have a problem, ok many problems...
i can't control my eating habits
i can't control my sleeping schedule
i can't control my shopping addiction
i'm tired.
no white at this time in life, only black and the hole is getting deep!

0 comments: