chapter 31 : alleviating evening spending

11.14.2007

recently, thoughts of "how i should use my time appropriately" have been gracing brainwaves. i have many things i would like to do or at least attempt in my lifetime, but most of them come down to time and money of course. i am often trying to come up with the perfect work-from-home job that i could do in the evenings. if i could find something like this, it would alleviate at least two issues. #1 : i would use my time purposefully and #2: my husband wouldn't be stressed by my spending habits if i brought in a little cash.
problem solved? perhaps, but it will take some time to get into it. and if it's the right thing, you'll definitely hear about it in the future.

today's thankful thought : i am so grateful this day to be able to stay home with my children and watch them blossom before my eyes each day. i am so grateful to my husband for allowing me the privilege to fulfill this greatest opportunity of my life. it is so amazing to know how much Heavenly Father loves you by the blessings he gives you. i could never imagine having a greater and more fulfilling calling in my life than to be the mother and wife to my wonderful family.

0 comments: