chapter 38 : understanding my normalcy

11.21.2007

today's thankful thought : earlier today, i went with one of my super great friends, the photographer behind this site and this blog, to check out a boutique in west seattle. beside getting lost several times and making it to the store about 10 minutes before close, i had so much fun getting out with her.
i am so grateful for people who i can share myself with and who i know understands me. it is such a blessing to have wonderful friends in my life now, in the past and hopefully more in the future who help me to know that i am normal (ok, well sort of ;) ). i am thankful that i can be myself, am accepted for it and that there are those who still want to spend time with me despite my flaws.

thank you to all of you who do this for me.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey Brit! I notice nobody leaves comments. Well, just so you know, I do enjoy reading yours. I think you're great! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!