chapter 44 : oh happy day

11.26.2007

tonight for my big 25 celebration, mr. clean sort-of surprised me with a dinner out without the girls. he had some of our great friends come and spend the evening with them while we went and after too. for dinner, i learned i don't like crab that much, but in a effort to go where i wanted to go he went somewhere he didn't...the crab pot. even though we didn't go for long, it was nice to have it just be us. i even got cheesecake to go, but will have to save it for later as our friends surprised me with a super yummy chocolate ice cream cake. can't go wrong there...no sir! so a HUGE thank you to everyone who made this day special for me. from emails and cards to im's and phone calls to babysitting and treats, i couldn't ask for better (unless someone can talk my husband into a puppy next year ;) ) the biggest thanks goes out to my wonderful husband for trying to surprise meand do something i want plus he got me the nicest, small digital camera on the market today (pictures of it to come in the future). thanks honey!







well on this joyous occasion, how can i not be grateful for ice cream cakes and birthdays. yum, yum, yum!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy belated birthday! (And I love that first picture...you two look really great together!)