chapter 52 : i can almost see the light...

12.17.2007


what are these you might ask? oh they're just a little something i like to call a pair of my pre-baby pants. can i get woot, woot from all the ladies who feel me on this issue? i decided one day to just try them and what do you know, they fit. i also am closer to my goal weight with only 15-20 more lbs. to still lose. yes they are a little tight, but i think it's one step in the right direction and is basically a miracle in and of itself...with all the chocolate i eat, this shouldn't be happening. plus i haven't worked out in a while so i can tell that my body needs it and my lower back is hurting again too, but hey let's not down play this for one second. let me bask in my moment. let me rejoice in my progress...now if i can just get the hips and tummy to cooperate too.
the last time i wore these pants was sometime in 2005 and if that's not a miracle then i don't know what is :)

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Congrats! What a good feeling that is!

You look great!

Alisa Frei said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Awesome! Isn't it funny how we use our "pre-baby" jeans to measure our bodies. All I can say is that THIS body will NEVER be the same since having kids, but, in their defense, they are SO worth it! (The kids :-)

Shannon said...

You look great Brittany. That is so fun to get back to the pre-baby jeans. I do agree with Alisa the kids are worth it.