chapter 66 : right now

2.11.2008

at this moment i want...

* more sleep than i'm allowing myself to get lately. it's pretty pathedic since baby K is going to sleep at 7:00 and i'm still awake 5 hours later.
* something super yummy. nothing sounds good lately and i'm hungry. the chicken nuggets, plain yogurt with honey and the raspberry lemonade crystal light i had for dinner just didn't cut it.
* more motivation to start new projects, finish old ones and stop procrastinating.
* a pedicure.
* a more kind and charitable heart. i think about it, but don't act on it enough.
* contentment. to enjoy my life for what it is now, the process and current journey i am on.
* to watch another episode of Gilmore Girls.
* to stop harboring baggage which only creates more problems in my current life and doesn't let me move past the past.

yours truly.

1 comments:

dockters said...

I love the new look of you blog. It's really darling.

I also love your openness and honesty! I can really relate to so many of the things you write about here, Britt. Thanks!