chapter 88 : even if you don't got it, flaunt it!

4.03.2008


and i'm back! not sure how many people actually read or care, but hey that's beside the point right?

earlier i was thinking about self image. i think that too often, women don't accept their bodies as they are. we are all trying too often to change or wish certain parts of us were like someone elses. so today i decided that i'm going to CELEBRATE MY BODY!

ok...so don't think i'm a huge weirdo or anything! i just mean for today, i'm going to TRY and love me the way i am. i know i could always look better, but trying to look like what the perfect brittany would be seems too ARTIFICIAL for me and pointless. i mean it's most likely that all of us will look like old ladies with short permed hair, wrinkled hands, sun spots, and probably a little overweight by the time we're 70 anyway, so why not enjoy the way we are now!

instead of dogging on myself and feeling like crap when i eat too much today, i'm just going to try and tell those thoughts to SHOVE IT!

anyone who is interested is welcome to join my CELEBRATE YOUR BODY DAY today. maybe by bedtime i'll feel a little more loved and a little less like i'm not cutting it because i don't look how i perceive the world thinks i should.

best of luck in your CELEBRATION!

yours truly.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I read! Your blogs are great. I'll join with you today. I'm glad you are enjoying your body. Now, the question is if I will even make it to 70! Ha ha. Jk. Anyway, have a great day.