chapter 102 : good ol' flabbity flab and being LOST in the glorious sunlight!

5.15.2008

today is one of those days for me...a FAT day! i've been super sick this past week with allergies (which my 1 year old also seems to have as she scratches her ears, head and rubs her eyes...poor baby) and a dumb cold so i haven't danced since last Sat. i can so tell! i just feel GROSS!

thank you all for your comments. i'm was working on items that are part of the giveaway tonight, but then of course i got out of my creative groove thanks to LOST. which by the way, i had almost given up on that show again (like the 10th time), but after last week and tonight, i'm back in Baby! next week's season finale will definitely not be one to miss. on nights like this, i love the 52 incher, but still long for a remodeled kitchen as well...awww the irony!

the most important information of all...it was like 75 degrees today and we were able to go outside and actually enjoy it. it's getting so bad that yesterday my 2 year old even commented something to the effect of, "where's the sunshine? i don't see it!" all i could do is hang my head in sadness and say, "i know. me too!"

i'm excited to get posting more again and to get the giveaway taken care of soon. keep your little eyes here for the exciting news of who the winner is...

yours truly.

2 comments:

RandomXT said...

56"

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Thanks for the workout and dance yesterday, I forgot to tell you today that I am WAY totally sore..Thats a good sign instructor ;)