chapter 3: from fat & drab to thin & fab, well maybe not yet

6.25.2007

today i had a free personal training session at the Pro Club. the trainer was super nice and seemed very sincere in helping me. the downer was my body % fat! let's just say that technically i'm obese. i've got a lot of work to do. she had me set some goals, but i guess mentally, i'm not sure if i'm ready to do them or not. i want to lose the 23 lbs. that i need to lose, but i don't really want to do something that makes me work hard. i wish that i was the type of person that could eat whatever they want and it didn't matter. well, i'm not! i know that i need to learn self control and i know i need to change my eating habits as well as getting off my butt. so in 6 months, i'm supposed to have lost the 23 lbs., be maintaining that weight and working out consistently 4 times a week. I'm also supposed to drink 64 oz. of water by 1 month and stop eating after 6:00 pm. i know i need to do something, but geez it seems like a lot of work!

0 comments: