chapter 11 : end of summer refreshment

9.07.2007

had to hit up Target for what feels like the 25th time in 2 weeks. we were out of garbage bags and i needed some snacks for my Relief Society overnighter this evening. i think summer is over. i mean the smell of autumn swirled around us as we walked to the car and the slight chill in the air reminded me the monsoons will soon be approaching.
living near seattle, we get lots of rain, but the worst part is the lack of sunshine everyday. as it gets closer to winter, the days get so short that it seems like i can only feel the uv rays for 3 hours a day. it gets hard sometimes, but it is a beautifully green state despite this GIANT mishap.
i feel so refreshed though. i was able to help a friend with a project, talk to another friend and both of my girls napped, hence the "middle of the day sort of making sense" post. also got an email from another friend recently that gave me inspiration to continue being me. i am GRATEFUL at this time for my good health, wonderful family, great friends and amazing life. who am i to complain? i've been given so much!

0 comments: