chapter 63 : dance, my true passion

2.05.2008

when i see you, i miss you.
it makes me think of what might have been,
what could have been
if i'd only continued to have you
in my life.

tonight you came back to me.
although i was nervous and not as comfortable
as i used to be,
you didn't fail me.

you always bring me joy
and light
and hope
and ways to fight fear
and attempts to claim confidence.
you are a true friend.

you free me
from my own bondage
and madness that is created
in the sphere i carry all around town.

you let me breathe
not physically, but spiritually
and self-lovingly.

i thank you for bringing me back,
for showing me i'm worth it
and for your sweet, enduring patience.

for with you i can fly
and fall in love again.

thank you for your smell
and international constancy.
you bring safety to once fallen knees
and a once shaken heart.

in time we will be friends once more
and i can show that embrace
through a truly simple smile
because i know you love me.

0 comments: