chapter 62 : i've been a bad, bad girl...

2.05.2008

so on monday, i was a bad Mom, a really bad Mom. blame it on the almost constant cloudy weather, my consistently crazy hormonal issues (poor mr. clean), or whatever you want, but i was a very bad Mom that day.
i felt like i couldn't control my temper, like i was yelling because of this and that and anything that was done. it made me sad. that is one area i never wanted to go...my children hearing me yell, being the yelling Mommy, turning into someone who can't control their anger.
i apologized to my sweet little Bug, but thankfully there was tomorrow and even though i did better, i still want to be better.
my girls deserve that. a nice, happy, kind, loving Mommy who helps them feel safe and peaceful in their own home.
sometime i feel like, "what am i even contributing of worth to this world?" i think i realize now how much i've got to work on!

0 comments: