chapter 90 : dangerously so close

4.07.2008

so i'm getting dangerously close to my 100th listed post on this blog. many other blogs i stalk send out a package when they hit a big milestone, so i'm wondering...does anyone want me to send something out when i hit the BIG 100?
i'm thinking it could include, but not be limited too some things like :
* an original piece of art
* a baby blanket
* some cute little girl hair clips
* some cute cards
* a yummy, sugar-loaded treat (who am i kidding anyway? sugar sober...blah, blah, blah)
* and possibly something else i come up with

so if you even occasionally glance at this blog and think you would be interested in me doing this, leave a comment here. if i only get one comment, then i'll still consider it, but hey you might never get so lucky again as to get something from me (c:

yours truly.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wait...YOU hit 100 posts and WE get gifts? Wow. I think I could like this...

:)

Ashley said...

That sounds not too bad to me!

Jennifer said...

This is when the blog stalkers come out of hiding ;)

Sariah said...

Hehe, interesting that people send stuff out when they hit 100. I guess the blogs I stalk either haven't reached that point or don't do that. Makes me wonder how many posts I have done. I haven't been keeping track. That's pretty cool that you're getting close to 100.